Work, Work, Work!
Travel, Travel, Travel!
All the above pretty much explains my lack of posting recently. Between day trips, weekend trips and even week-long trips away, as well as work in between I have been so busy that this blog has been left ignored for a short while. Sad to say, for the mean-time this will still be the case as I come up to one of the busiest times of the year work wise. However, when I do have time to write up posts, sort out my photos you will have the following treats heading your way:
- Various Yorkshire day trips (April onwards)
- A walking weekend in Cumbria, England (Early April)
- A trip to Belguim, via Amsterdam, Netherlands and Cologne, Germany (Late April)
- A trip around Scotland including a visit to the Isle of Orkney (Starting this weekend!)
- Another trip to London! (Mid-June)
Such a packed-filled 2016 and not even at the half-way mark yet! Maybe I should use the latter half of the year to write up all these posts!!